Top reasons to join the Striders & Riders
- Runners receive automatic membership in the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA), which includes insurance coverage at all races. This only applies to those who state they are runners on the application.
- Cyclists (all members in the club) will receive insurance coverage for club rides through the League of American Bicyclists (LAB).
- Get discount membership to League of American Bicyclists.
- Meet with others in the community who enjoy running and cycling.
- Ability to cross train or partner with other athletes for duathlons and triathlons.
- Improve your overall fitness and running or cycling performance by working with others to achieve your personal fitness goals.
- Support the running and cycling community by volunteering at local events.
- Car pool with members to regional races and rides.
- Keep up to date with club and area events with the Downstate Delaware Striders & Riders web site
Cost is $25 annually for new members and $20 for renewals. Fill out and submit this membership form below. You can pay online with Pay Pal, or send in a check. Read the club’s bylaws.
Ready to become a member? Come to our next meeting to find out more about us! DDSR holds monthly club meetings at 6:30 pm on the second Wednesday of every month (except August and December) at Vincenzo’s Pizzeria in Dover. In place of a meeting in August, DDSR has an end-of-summer party and in December DDSR has a holiday party.